NMSDC invites you to continue the conversation about the CARES Act and what this federal stimulus package can do for your business.
A special guest from The White House will provide specific details of the package and answer your questions about what it is designed to achieve. Additionally, our panel will share valuable resources about how to access programs to help your business stay afloat during this crisis.
Get first-hand information about:
- The key elements of the package
- Who and what qualifies for emergency coverage
- The scale and scope of the coverage
- The parameters and limits of the coverage
- The application process
- When you might expect to receive assistance
Join us in the virtual room from 3 p.m. — 4:30 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, April 9, to be a part of this urgent discussion.
Click Here To Register – https://cvent.me/PqPqyO