Join the Internal Revenue Service on May 19th for the IRS Hearing All Voices Small Business Meeting. The complimentary online event will take place from 10:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST. (Check-in 10 – 15 minutes early) Hear from the IRS regarding a number of topics, including:
- Small Business Essentials: Hear from IRS on estimated taxes, self-employment tax, withholding tools for employers and more.
- Interacting with IRS: Hear about examination and collection processes.
- Being an Employer 101: Get an overview of employment taxes (employee vs. independent contractor rules and the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty.
- Appeals: Hear about appeals fast trackvsettlement program, collection due process and much more.
- Taxpayer First Act: Give your input on how the IRS can improve service to small business owners.
This is a real opportunity to provide input and feedback directly to IRS senior leaders. To Register, Click Here.