- Are You a Hamilton County Business Owner Thinking About Applying for a PPP Loan? Please join a Zoom meeting Tuesday, January 19, 3:30-5:00 pm for important information. Participants will:
- Learn how to prepare and apply for the new federal PPP loans;
- Learn who to contact for help;
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls that kept many businesses from being successful in the last round, and what is required for loan forgiveness; and
- Meet representatives of organizations who are providing loans and assistance.
Our aim is to help Hamilton County neighborhoods by helping more business owners — especially Black, Brown and and women business owners — get their fair share of federal small business loans this time. But you need to be prepared!
This session is designed to bring together small business owners, lenders, technical assistance providers and neighborhood and community developers who want to help their local businesses survive and thrive in spite of the pandemic.
The conversation will be facilitated by:
- Kala Gibson | EVP and Head of Business Banking, Fifth Third Bank
- Eddie Koen | President & CEO, Urban League of Greater Southwest Ohio (ULGSWO); and
- Jilson Daniels | VP of Economic Equity, Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority
|Introductions||10 min||Kala Gibson, Fifth Third|
|HOT OFF the PRESSES! What Do We Know About PPP 3.0?||20 min||Michael Shepherd, Senior Vice President. National SBA Director, Fifth Third|
|What Help is Available to You?||25 min||Eddie Koen, ULGSWO|
What Did We Learn the Last Time that Might Help You Now?
|20 min||Jilson Daniels, The Port|
|Questions and Answers||10 min||Kala Gibson, Fifth Third|
RSVP to Cincinnatiregenerationalliance@gmail.com with your name and your company or organization’s name.
Space is limited to the first 100 registrants, so act now! You will receive a Zoom link when you register.